Enfòme exists to help bring a comprehensive understanding of complex issues and trends in today’s nonprofit sector in order to help Haitian nonprofit organizations succeed.
Our consulting team can work with your organization to help improve systems, enhance communication, support leadership and staff, board development, reduce conflict and clarify your mission and strategic vision. This includes:
- Executive Transition: Leverage the opportunities presented by a change in leadership and succession planning. We assist the board and staff in preparing the organization for positive change, conduct the executive search, and support everyone during the transition.
- Leadership Coaching: Enhance the effectiveness of your leadership teams through improved collaboration and decision making.
- Organizational Development: Aligns your board, leadership, and staff with strategies to advance your mission. Our consultants lead you in learning about the systems, policies, programs, and processes that guide your operations to make you better able to think strategically about the opportunities and changes to enhance performance.
- Strategic Restructuring & Planning: Manage complex changes when external or internal factors lead to large shifts in the organization. Engaging all stakeholders to plan and take action on achieving your organizational goals.
At Enfome, our Resource Advocacy service involves participating in the decision-making process that affects our community. In addition;
- We assist policymakers in finding specific legislative solutions to social problems facing our community and our country.
- We help in allocating materialistic and financial resources for Haitian nonprofit organizations for short-term relief and long-term sustainability development.
- Rigorously vet potential Haitian nonprofit organizations that are candidates for philanthropic donation portfolios.
Our goal is to ensure that existing and emerging Haitian organizations can become stronger and sustainable.
Logistics preparedness is a key component of any disaster reduction effort. The January 10th, 2010 Haiti’s earthquake thought us a valuable lesson as a country known for natural and political disaster. Planning is both necessary and practical, since it is generally possible to foresee the types of resource logistic the needed to make effective impact.
Enfome Inc. Logistics Preparedness is essential in covering the initial needs in the immediate aftermath of any disaster in Haiti. Our process is based on the assessment needs of affected communities/regions, by working directly with local and national government agencies, first responders, medical care facilities, community leaders, in coordination with other international NGO’s. This includes prioritization, transport planning, reception and distribution of emergency supplies.
Our live empowerment events consist of practical hands-on and customized for our audience. Our instructors and guest speakers are experts in their fields with in-debt practical knowledge of our community, culture and environment. In addition, our live events serve as a marketing platform for our partners to showcase their products and services in our community. The followings are our annual signature events:
- GREATNESS: This is a five-days Personal and Professional Development summer boot-camp for Haitian youths and young adults. Participants will gain and develop various personal and professional skills and knowledge to help bring out their inner greatness to capacity and to achieve their goals and life desire.
- POWER-Vision: This is our two-days Leadership Development training boot-camp aiming at providing necessary tools for Haitian elected officials and community leaders to help develop a new skill set and change the old mindset in order to view leadership in a different perspective for the benefit of the community.
- IMPACT: This is a two-days Nonprofit Organization Development boot-camp seminar training. This event is designed for new and existing Haitian nonprofit organizations. Participants will gain hands-on activities, insight knowledge of what it takes to create, manage and sustain a nonprofit organization.
- Nonprofit Leadership Breakfast: This is an annual networking vent to celebrates the work of Haitian nonprofit organizations and Haitian community leaders.
Enfome Inc. collaborates with social change leaders in the Haitian-American community in the United States and Haiti, seeking solutions to some of the toughest issues we faced as a people. We work with all type of Haitian organizations include grassroots groups, political, social, religious and entrepreneurial. All have big ideas for making our community and our country a better place. Leaders of these diverse organizations can seek our help, to shape their strategies to maximize their impact.
A primary aim of our work is to help build the capacity of Haitian organizations and their staffs to collaborate most effectively with prospective donors. We do this by framing discussions around important decisions which aligns their organization mission, visions, values and beliefs with prospective donors and funders.
We have customized our service delivery approach using four key strategies. This means that all activities are designed to be culturally proficient as we elaborate each of these four stages in support of our client’s goals:
- PLANING (Assessment, Goals, Key Messages, and Stakeholders)
- DEVELOPMENT (Alliances, Tools, and Tactics)
- EXECUTION (Implementation and Adjustment Plans)
- EVALUATION (Feedback Solicitation and Reassessment Strategy)